Тема: Updated curriculum

What is the possible impact of the updated curriculum?

Re: Updated curriculum

enables students to comprehensively develop theoretical creative and social skills as well as improve basic skills

Updated curriculum course taught me basic three things:1 Comprehendthree documents: Short, long term plans, course programme2. Identify mylearners’ levels and their interest3.Select appropriate tasks according to their needs andrequirements.

Thanks for you!  I have understood from this program modern teaching and learning methods!

Updated curriculum are the subject programme which....

The learning objective is the basis for creating the overall short term plan.

It gives students opportunities to grow and develop not only  their knowledge but also personal characteristics such as critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.

One of the features of this updated curriculum is that we should differentiate the lesson objectives according to the levels of the learners in the classroom.

Updated curriculum course tought me some things.They are: comprehend documents long,short,course plan, criteria- based assessment.

Excellent

Good programm

The updated curriculum is made taking into account the requirements of the constructivist theory

excellent